Posted 4 days ago
...HIGH WIND WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM AKDT THIS
AFTERNOON FOR SEWARD...
* WHAT...North winds 30 to 45 mph with gusts to 65 mph.
* WHERE...Seward and vicinity.
* WHEN...Until 1 PM AKDT this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...High winds may move loose debris, damage property,
and cause power outages. Travel will be difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The strongest winds are expected early this
morning. Winds will gradually diminish starting late this
morning and continuing through Saturday morning.