Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 am EST early this morning.
Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 11 am EST this morning.
- Snow accumulations: 8 to 15 inches with the highest amounts generally along the Interstate 95 corridor.
- Timing: snow gradually tapering off from west to east.
- Impacts: Travel Is Hazardous due to snow covered roads and low visibility. Areas of blowing and drifting snow will continue through Wednesday morning, especially in open areas. The Wednesday morning commute will be affected by blowing and drifting snow.
- Winds: north to Northwest at 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
- Temperatures: dropping into the single digits.
- Wind Chill, as low as 15 degrees below zero.