Wind Chill Advisory for New Jersey
Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 11 am EST this morning.
- Winds: Northwest at 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Temperatures: in the single digits.
- Wind Chill, as low as 10 to 15 degrees below zero.
* WINDS...NORTHWEST AT 15 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES...IN THE SINGLE DIGITS.
* WIND CHILL...AS LOW AS 10 TO 15 DEGREES BELOW ZERO.
This Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong winds will combine to generate dangerously low wind chill values. Limit your time out of doors. Prolonged exposure to the cold and wind could result in frost bite and hypothermia.
WINDS WILL COMBINE TO GENERATE DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILL VALUES.
LIMIT YOUR TIME OUT OF DOORS. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THE COLD AND
WIND COULD RESULT IN FROST BITE AND HYPOTHERMIA.