Winter Storm Warning for Washington D.C.
This alert expired on Mar 7, 2013 3:00 AM EST
Alert area: District of Columbia
Posted Mar 6, 2013 12:07 PM EST
Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 3 am EST Thursday.
- Precipitation type: snow.
- Accumulations: 4 to 8 inches.
- Timing: snow will continue throughout the day and evening. Then taper off after midnight. Snow will be heavy at times during the late morning and afternoon.
- Temperatures: in the lower 30s.
- Winds: north 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
- Impacts: Heavy wet snow and gusty winds will lead to power outages. Snow covered roads and poor visibilities in heavy snow will make driving difficult.
Is this page useful for you?
Let us know how it can be improved.