Winter Weather Advisory for Northern Ohio
Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 11 pm EST this evening.
Winter Storm Warning is cancelled.
The National Weather Service in Cleveland has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow, which is in effect until 11 pm EST this evening. The Winter Storm Warning has been cancelled.
- Accumulations: .1 to locally 3 inches.
- Timing: light to moderate snow and blowing snow will taper off this evening.
- Winds: northeast 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Temperatures: around 30.
- Visibilities: less than a mile at times from the combination of falling and blowing snow.
- Impacts: snow accumulation can make roads slick, requiring lower speeds and greater distances between vehicles while driving.
...WINTER STORM WARNING IS CANCELLED...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CLEVELAND HAS ISSUED A WINTER
WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM EST
THIS EVENING. THE WINTER STORM WARNING HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
* ACCUMULATIONS....1 TO LOCALLY 3 INCHES.
* TIMING...LIGHT TO MODERATE SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW WILL TAPER OFF THIS
* WINDS...NORTHEAST 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES...AROUND 30.
* VISIBILITIES...LESS THAN A MILE AT TIMES FROM THE COMBINATION
OF FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW.
* IMPACTS...SNOW ACCUMULATION CAN MAKE ROADS SLICK...REQUIRING
LOWER SPEEDS AND GREATER DISTANCES BETWEEN VEHICLES WHILE
A Winter Weather Advisory is normally issued for a variety of winter weather conditions such as light snow, blowing snow, sleet, Freezing Rain and wind chills. While the weather will be significant, the word advisory implies that severe winter weather is not anticipated. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio For further details or updates.
WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS SUCH AS LIGHT SNOW, BLOWING SNOW, SLEET,
FREEZING RAIN AND WIND CHILLS. WHILE THE WEATHER WILL BE
SIGNIFICANT, THE WORD ADVISORY IMPLIES THAT SEVERE WINTER WEATHER
IS NOT ANTICIPATED. STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO FOR FURTHER
DETAILS OR UPDATES.