Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 7 pm EST this evening.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow and blowing snow remains in effect until 7 pm EST this evening.
- Storm total accumulations, 12 to 19 inches of snow.
- Timing: through this evening.
- Winds: north 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
- Precipitation type: Heavy snow with considerable blowing and drifting snow.
- Impacts: Very High. Heavy snow and strong winds will create very hazardous traveling conditions. Blowing snow will cause near Whiteout conditions at times. Drifting will be considerable.